- Terms and Conditions
- These Terms
1.1 These are the terms and conditions on which we, Everything-woman, a public listed company registered and incorporated in the Republic of Kenya will facilitate the supply and delivery of products and services (“terms” or “contract”) in the Republic of Kenya.
1.2 Please read these terms and conditions carefully before you submit your order to us. These terms tell you who we are, how we provide products to you, how you and we may change or end the contract or what to do if there is a problem with your order and other important information.
1.3 By accessing the website, you confirm and agree that you understand and accept these terms which are legally binding upon you and create a contract between you and us
1.4 We reserve the right, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these terms and conditions at any time. In this event any new changes will take effect from the date when the new terms are posted on the website.
- Our Products
2.1 You acknowledge that the products displayed on this website are not owned or manufactured by us but by third party suppliers
2.2 The images of the products on our website are for illustrative purposes only as provided by third party suppliers. Although we have made every effort to have the products displayed accurately (including the colours), we cannot guarantee the image fully reflects the products and as such, your product may vary slightly from those images.
2.3 The packaging of the product may vary from that shown in images on our website.
2.4 If we are making the product to measurements you have given us you have a responsibility to ensure that the measurements are correct.
2.5 Freebie items are not covered by warranty.
- Price and Payment
3.1 Prices of products (which may or may not be inclusive of applicable taxes) will be indicated on the order pages when you place your order.
3.2 You are sole responsibility for all legal and regulatory obligations including tax obligations arising from placing an order for a product on our website.
3.3 We accept payment for the products by way of mobile money M-PESA payments or any other designated mode of payment indicated on our website.
- Order and Delivery
4.1 You shall order and pay for the products using the procedure specified on this website.
4.2 The costs of delivery will be as displayed to you on your website.
4.3 During the order process we will let you know when we will provide the products to you. If the products are ongoing services or subscriptions, we will also tell you during the order process when and how you can end the contract.
4.4 If the products are one-off services, the services will begin on the date set out in the order.
4.5 We are not responsible for delays outside our control. If the supply of the products is delayed by the supplier, courier or an event outside our control then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay.
4.6 If no one is available at your address or any other address provided by you to take delivery we will notify you of how to rearrange for delivery.
4.7 If, after a failed delivery to you, you do not re-arrange delivery we will contact you for further instructions and may charge you for storage costs and any further delivery costs. If, despite our reasonable efforts, we are unable to contact you or re-arrange delivery or collection we may terminate the contract in accordance with clause 8 below.
4.8 If you do not allow us to access your property to deliver the products or otherwise perform the services as arranged (and you do not have a good reason for this) we may charge you additional costs incurred by us as a result. If, despite our reasonable efforts, we are unable to contact you or re-arrange access to your property we will terminate the contract in accordance with clause 8 below.
4.9 We may need certain information from you so that we can supply the products to you. If so, we will contact you to ask for this information. If you do not give us this information within a reasonable time of us asking for it, or if you give us incomplete or incorrect information, we may terminate the contract or make an additional charge of a reasonable sum to compensate us for any extra work that is required as a result. We will not be responsible for supplying the products late or not supplying any part of them caused by you not giving us the information we need within a reasonable time of us asking for it.
- Title and Risk
5.1 You shall take up any risk of any damage or loss to a product from the time we deliver the product to the address provided by you.
5.2 You are responsible for the product from the date we deliver it to you and should take out insurance for it.
5.3 You shall own a product only after we have received full payment for it.
- Suspension of Supply
6.1 We have the right to suspend the supply of a product for any reason whatsoever including in order to:
- (a) deal with technical problems relating to the product or make minor technical changes; or
- (b) update the product to reflect changes in any relevant laws and regulatory requirements.
6.2 We will contact you in advance on the contact information provided by you to notify you if we intend to suspend the supply of a product
- User Warranties
You hereby represent and warrant (which representations and warranties shall be deemed to be repeated by you on each time you access or use the website) that:
- (a) the information you have provided in your account opening form or otherwise under this contract is current, accurate, truthful and complete;
- (b) you have full power , authority and capacity to execute and deliver this contract, each transaction and any other documentation relating thereto, and to perform your obligations under this contract and have taken all necessary action to authorize such execution, delivery and performance;
- (c) you shall be fully and directly responsible to us for all of the liabilities and obligations incurred by us under this contract;
- (d) any execution, delivery and performance of a transaction shall not violate or conflict with any law applicable to you, your constitutional documents or any charge, trust deed, contract or other instrument or any contractual restrictions applicable to, binding on or affecting you or any of your assets or oblige you to create any lien, security interest or encumbrance;
- (e) all governmental, regulatory and other consents that are required to have been obtained by you in relation to this contract have been so obtained and are in full force and effect and all conditions of any such consents have been complied with;
- (f) you shall comply with all laws, rules, regulations and disclosure requirements of any relevant jurisdiction or regulatory authority which apply in respect of us or you from time to time;
- (g) you shall promptly give (or procure to be given) to us such information and assistance as we may reasonably require from you to enable us to perform this contract;
- (h) you have been and are compliant with all tax and reporting obligations relating to this contract; and
- (i) if you are a corporate entity, no order has been made or resolution passed or petition presented for your winding up or for a provisional liquidator to be appointed in respect of you and no meeting has been convened for the purpose of your winding-up and no receiver has been appointed in respect of you or of all or any of your assets;
- Termination of Contract
8.1 We may end the contract for a product at any time by writing to you for any reason whatsoever including if:
- (a) you do not make any payment to us when it is due; or
- (b) you do not, within a reasonable time of us asking for it, provide us with information that is necessary for us to provide the products; or
- (c) you do not, within a reasonable time, allow us to deliver the products to you or allow us access to your premises to supply the services.
8.2 If we end the contract in the situations set out in clause 8.1 above we will refund, in accordance with our refunds or returns policy as set out on this website, and as modified by us from time to time and which is hereby incorporated to and forms a part of these terms and conditions, any money you have paid in advance for products we have not provided.<p > 8.3 Where the contract is terminated for reasons related to your conduct, we may deduct or charge you such amount as is specified in our refunds or returns policy or other reasonable amount as compensation for the net costs we will incur as a result of terminating the contract.
- Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
9.1. All information, content, materials, products and other services included on or otherwise made available to you through the website are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, unless otherwise specified in writing within the website. Everything-woman makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the website, or the information, content, materials, products or other services included on or otherwise made available to you through the website, unless otherwise specified in writing. You expressly agree that your use of the website is at your sole risk.
9.2. Notwithstanding anything contrary in these terms and conditions, in any event Everything-woman and its Affiliates shall not be liable (whether in contract, warranty, tort (including, but not limited to, negligence), product liability or other theory), to you or any other person or entity for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, punitive or exemplary damages (including damages for loss of revenues, loss profit or anticipated profits, loss of goodwill, loss of business or data) arising out of or in relation these terms and conditions. Everything-woman’s entire liability to you under these terms and conditions or under any applicable law or equity shall be limited solely to actual and proven direct damages sustained by you a result of the gross negligence or wilful misconduct of Everything-woman and its Affiliate and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents in the performance of their respective services and other obligations under these terms and conditions. In no event shall Everything-woman be liable, vicariously or otherwise, to you or any third party claiming through you for any losses, damages, liabilities, costs (including reasonable legal costs) and expenses (including taxation) which are in the aggregate in excess of the amounts paid by you to Everything-woman for the products.
9.3. For purposes of this clause 9, “Affiliate”shall mean any person or entity directly or indirectly through one or more intermediary Controlling, Controlled by, or under direct or indirect common Control with Everything-woman and “Control”, “Controlled” or “Controlling” shall mean, with respect to any person or entity, any circumstance in which such person or entity is controlled by another person or entity by virtue of the latter person or entity controlling the composition of the board of directors or managers or owning the largest or controlling percentage of the voting securities of such person or entity or otherwise controlling the other.
- Personal Information
10.1 The use of this website or certain services may require registration or subscription. Should you choose to register or subscribe for any such services or related features, you agree to provide accurate and current information about yourself, and to promptly update such information if there are any changes. Every user of the website is solely responsible for keeping passwords and other account identifiers safe and secure. The account owner is entirely responsible for all activities that occur under such password or account. Furthermore, you must notify us in writing of any unauthorized use of your password or account.
10.2 We shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection with, your failure to comply with this section. During the registration process you agree to receive promotional emails from the website. You can subsequently opt out of receiving such promotional e-mails in the manner prescribed by clicking on the link at the bottom of any promotional email.
10.3 Your personal information will be required by us to provide the services. By using the website, you hereby grant us to use such personal information to provide the services. You also grant us the authority to provide such information to third party suppliers and providers who we may engage to provide services.
- Authorized Persons
11.1 If you wish to authorize any person (provided that such person has capacity to enter into contracts) to give instructions on your behalf please notify us in writing by completing and delivering to us our standard agent authorization form. All appointments of authorized persons shall be at our discretion and we may cease to recognize the authority of any authorized person at our absolute discretion. Unless otherwise expressly excluded by Everything-woman, all corporate customers must appoint an authorized person and proof of such appointment shall be provided to us on demand. Unless and until we are informed in writing that the authority of any authorized person has been withdrawn, any action taken by us in conforming to instructions given under such authority shall be binding on you and these terms shall be binding upon your authorized person.
11.2 We may act on instructions given by authorized persons and may disclose account balances and any other details about your account or transactions to authorized persons.
11.3. We shall not be liable to you in respect of any loss whatsoever and howsoever arising from effecting instructions given by or otherwise dealing with an authorized person and you shall solely be responsible for:
- (a) entering into agreements with us for the provision of further products or services which they consider to be in your interests;
- (b) giving us instructions and setting up security procedures for giving instructions in connection with services and products; and
- (c) changing the authorized persons at any time.